com desconto para depósito/transferência
ou em até|
- * Taxa de 2,99% ao mês (parcela mínima de R$5,00)
Nova pagina 1
put voltage:DC 6-16.8V(2-4S Lixx)
Running current:30A(Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.)
Size: 36mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 7mm (H).
1. Brake Setting：Enabled / Disabled, default is Disabled
2. Battery Type：Li-xx(Li-ion or Li-poly) / Ni-xx(NiMH or NiCd)，default is
3. Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cut-Off Mode)： Soft Cut-Off (Gradually reduce
the output power) or Cut-Off (Immediately stop the output power). Default is
4. Low Voltage Protection Threshold(Cut-Off Threshold)：Low / Medium / High,
default is Medium.
1) For lithium batteries, the number of battery cells is calculated
automatically. Low / medium / high cutoff voltage for each cell is:
2.6V/2.85V/3.1V. For example: For a 3 cells lithium pack, when “Medium” cutoff
threshold is set, the cut-off voltage will be: 2.85*3=8.55V.
2) For nickel batteries, low / medium / high cutoff voltages are 0%/45%/60% of
the startup voltage (i.e. the initial voltage of battery pack), and 0% means
the low voltage cut-off function is disabled. For example: For a 10 cells NiMH
battery, fully charged voltage is 1.44*6=8.64V, when “Medium” cut-off
threshold is set, the cut-off voltage will be:8.64*50%=4.3V。
5. Startup Mode：Normal /Soft /Super-Soft, default is Normal.
Normal is preferred for fixed-wing aircraft. Soft or Super-soft are preferred
for helicopters. The initial acceleration of the Soft and Super-Soft modes are
slower in comparison, usually taking 1 second for Soft startup or 2 seconds
for Super-Soft startup from initial throttle advance to full throttle. If the
throttle is closed (throttle stick moved to bottom) and opened again (throttle
stick moved to top) within 3 seconds of the initial startup, the restart-up
will be temporarily changed to normal mode to get rid of the chances of a
crash caused by slow throttle response. This special design is very suitable
for aerobatic flight when quick throttle response is needed.
6. Timing：Low / Medium / High, default is Low.
Usually, low timing value can be used for most motors. We recommend the Low
timing value for 2 poles motor and Medium timing value for motors with more
than 6 poles to get a high efficiency. For higher speed, High timing value can